Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Jan 30, 2012

So I had a good weekend...5k on Saturday with some fellow CCSO employees at the Run for the Paws...Time-25:01 Kailee also came along to get some volunteer time in...she was cutting off the chips as runner crossed the finish line....Then ice hockey started up again on Sunday...so the Chicken Tenders are off to a perfect season 1-0...So now to the business at hand the WOD for today:

Front Squat...build quickly to a tough 3

Then..
3 Sets at high effort of
3 squat cleans @ 135#
3 leggless rope ascents
rest 90 seconds

3 Sets at high effort of
3 power snatch @ 105#
20 seconds on airdyne 100%

Results:

Front Squat was 205#'s

squat cleans went well but I struggled on the rope ascents  first round I did first climb legless second was 2 legless climbs third was 1 and 1 again. I'll work on these...

Power Snatch technique can use some work,but I got them done....airdyne...well its the airdyne...IT SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment