Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Jan 16 2012

Ok a little catching up to do...Friday I was at the Da Box and had a nice WOD...it was perfect since Saturday was such a challenge..

Friday:

20 minutes on the Airdyne...last 5 seconds of each minute sprint it out...got thru it no problem legs felt good..

Saturday was a differant story...OPT Construction Challenge # 3

WOD 1:

5,4,3,2,1
155# clean and jerk and muscle up
Time: 18:43....The C&J weren't bad I could have gone heavier....but the muscle ups killed me...need to work on these...once I got the tempo and motion down i could get it...

WOD 2:
Row 2k left over time do double unders (or as I did singles)

Row: 8:05
Singles: 222

WOD 3:
Kettle Bell snatches and burpees 15-12-9
15 Right arm
15 left arm
15 burpees
and so on
I used the 53# kettle bell...impressed myself with this one got thru the hole thing UNBROKEN!!!

Time- 6:43

WOD 4:
12 minute AMRAP
10 Wall Balz
5 toes to bar

Result:
13 rounds

What a day..another great job by everyone there and OPT for putting it together....thanks to all for cheering me on and the support...

No comments:

Post a Comment