Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wednesday July 27 2011

Sleep...Sleep...Sleep...nope still can't find it...I hate weeks like this....Day started at 0430 and ended around 2300...I tried to get some sleep but it just wasn't happening...

Cup of coffee and off to the box....

Training:
A: Bench Press @ 30X1 8-10  Rest 2 minutes x4
B: Build to 1 Rep Max Deadlift...Rest as needed
C: Hang Power Clean  3 reps Rest 2 minutes x 3 Speed Rules!
D: KBS 2 pood 15 unbroken rest 1 minute x 3

Results:
A: Bench Press felt good..I stayed at 100#'s with the tempo..I probally could have done more but I looking forward to the deadlift.
B: I was very excited when I saw this as I feel my deadlift was getting stronger...I set a new PR with 365#'s...I was disapointed that I only went up 5#'s I really thought I would be closer to 370-375#'s...I tried 375#'s got it off the floor a little but couldn't finish...Lack of sleep, diet, I don't know but at least I went up..
C: Hang Power Cleans went well at 135#'s...speed did rule the first two rounds went really well...got a little sloppy on the third, I think the deadlift was still bothering me..
D: KBS....These went real well...I used my hips and was ready to go at the end of each minute rest...I may have been a little angry at this point over the deadlift and used that energy...

Nutrition:
Post WOD # 1 :  3/4 cup of strawberries and then within the hour 3 eggs and apple sausage...Fat 27.4g CArb 15.5g  Protein 32.2g
Post WOD #2: Another chicken apple sausage and some nuts, protein bar  Fat 32.4g  Carb 35.6g  Protein 47.2
Post WOD # 3: Paleo Chilli   Fat 28.6g   Carb  25.9  Protein 45.2
Late night snack: Protein shake....Fat 2.0g   Carb 6.0g  Protein  48.0g

Totals: Fat 90.4g  Carb 83g Protein 172.6g

No comments:

Post a Comment