Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thursday July 7, 2011

So even less sleep than last night...up really early for a SWAT operation and then out in the heat all day.  Nutrition was a little off today.  Between the lack of sleep and having a hard time with it being my dads B-Day and him not with us anymore I had a rough day and didn't eat much. It was good to get to the box and get my mind on something else. 

Nutrition:
Meal #1:Two eggs scrambled with fruit and veggies in the eggs. Fat 12.7g, Carb12.9, Protein 13.3

Snack: Nuts Fat 12.4g, Carb 8.6, Protein 5.2g

Meal#2: Protein Bar Fat 8.0g, Carb 24g, Protein 30g

Meal #3: Protein Shake and a salad w deli ham Fat5.3g, Carb14.4, Protein 69.9g

Totals: 38.4g Fat, 59.9g Carb, 118.4g Protein

Training:
A: Weighted Strict Pull-Ups 30X1 5-7 reps rest 2 min x 3
B: DB Ste-Ups @ 4222 8-10 reps rest 1 minute between legs x 4
C: Reverse Sled Drag @ 185#'s constant pace 60 sec rest 3 minutes x 4
D: GH Raises x 10-12 rest 1 minute x 5

Results:
A: Completed 7 reps each round I used 25# Kettle Bell each time
B: Steps always sound and look so easy, but they burn...I used 35# dumbells
C: It was pouring out when I did this so I thought it would a little easier  wrong...the sled moved easier but my feet were slipping plus there was a lot o tree deris on the ground...the sled would come to a dead stop when I found a twig...made it fun...
D: GH Raises...ok so as if my legs weren't burning enough the raises killed them...this was my first exposure to this exercise...it felt good...after the first couple and I worked the kinks out..

No comments:

Post a Comment