Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday July 25 2011

Ok so I have some catching up to do.  Last week was a little odd, my schedule was a little crazy.  Had school from Wed to Fri and also had to do some work with my team.  Anyway I just did the WOD of the day most of the week and took some extra rest.  Monday I was back on schedule.

I had the usual cup of coffee before the WOD...

Training:
A: Barbell bentover row @ 30X1; 10-12 reps; Rest 2 minutes x 4
B: Barbell Back Squat @ 30X1; 6-8 reps; Rest 3 minutes x 4
C: 1 Set back squat w/135#'s 20 reps keeping pace constant
D: Dumbell Back Extentions @ 4022; 12-15 reps; rest 1 minute x 3

Results:
A: Rows were good I felt good...Could probally a little weight next time.  I did 12 reps each time...last set was the hardest.
B: Tempo again kept me honest...could feel the burn in my legs  rest period was enough to shake it out and go again.
C: Weight was good...last 5 were tough...after B my legs were on fire by the end...I was able to keep pace until the last five...i slowed down a little....
D: DB back extentions always get my lower back going...I did first rep with 20#'s an got 13 reps...went down to 15#'s on the last two and got 12 reps...back was screaming!!

Nutrition:
Post WOD #1: Strawberries right after workout-3/4 cup...Fat .3g   Carb 8g...Protein .8g
Post WOD #2: about 30 minutes later three eggs and two slices of turkey bacon   Fat 19.5g   Carb 4.3g  Protein  24.2g
POst WOD #3: Protein Bar and some nuts  Fat 20.4g  Carb 32.6g  Protein 35.2g
Post WOD #4: Paleo Chili and a salad    Fat 21.7g   Carb 25.8g  Protein

Totals: Fat 62g   Carb 71.4g  Protein 96g

No comments:

Post a Comment