Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monday July 4, 2011

Happy 4th Of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I am back at after some time off....Things at work are back to normal and hopefully no more 23 hr days.

Good night sleep after celebrating the 4th a day early...

Had the usual cup of coffee prior to WOD.

Training:
A: Barbell Bent over row @ 30X1; 8-10 reps 2 min rest x4
B: Back Squat @ 30X1; 3-5 Reps; 3 min rest x 4
C: DB Forward Lunge to a 4" step; 10-12 reps per leg rest 1 min x 3
D: DB Back Extension @ 4022; 10-12 reps 1 min rest x 3

Results:
A: I worked up to 100 #'s with this...I started at 85# I wasn't sure how the tempo was going to affect me...100#'s was the right amount completed 10 reps each time.
B: Back Squat was good my 1RM is 275# so I did 200#'s about 75% of 1RM...I did 5 each time and the tempo was tough on rounds 3-4..
C:Forward lunge was interesting with the 4" step...I was suprised at the amount of difference it made..I could feel it each time on the push off in the back of my thigh...completed 12 reps each time..I used 20# db's
D: DB back ext.   I really feel these in my lower back...even in the latter part of 1st round...I used a 15# dumbell...I completed 12 reps each round except round 4...I could only get 10 reps in..
All in all I was satisfied with effort..I did some of the gym WOD's last week so I didn't completely stop working out..but my nutrition was lacking...

Nutrition:
Post WOD #1(right after WOD)- 1 cup of strawberries and then with in the hour after two eggs with chicken sausage. 22g Fat, 17g Carb, 26g Protein

Post WOD #2 Nuts and Protein Bar... 20g Fat, 32g Carb, 35g Protein

Post WOD #3 Salad with Chicken and spaghetti squash with chopped tomatoes...17g Fat, 16g Carb, 53g Protein..

Totals: 60g Fat, 66g Carb, 114g Protein (Fit Day)

Plus Fish Oil.... 2 teaspoons

After over eating and drinking this weekend I tried to keep it simple  and I know I need to get my protein levels up...I'll do better tomorrow..... today I feel Huuuuuuugaaaa.........

No comments:

Post a Comment