Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tuesday July 5, 2011

Good night sleep got about 7 hours.  Got up had the cup of coffee and off to the box.

Training: Airdyne Bike ( I can't call it want I want to)...

30 Sec @ 80%
30 Sec @ 50%
x 30.....Rest 2 minutes every 5th set.

Results: I HATE THE BIKE!!!!!!!!!!..But it's a good hate...
Made it through all the sets...the 2 minute rest was just enough to shake my legs out and not get in my car and leave..It was good workout, really tested my endurance...I hope to see it again...wait did I just write that??

Nutrition:
Post WOD #1 I hade 1 cup of strawberries I had to go to work right after so I had a protein bar with in the hour afterwards..Fat 8.5g, Carb 35.7g, Protein31g

Post WOD #2 Deli Ham Slices and Deli Pepperoni Slices with some nuts..Fat 38.2g,  Carb 12.9g,  Protein 36.7g

Post WOD #3 Chicken Breast with Chopped tomatoes and broccoli..FAt 17.2g,  Carb 16.1g,  Protein 57.4g

Late Snack...Salad 

Totals:  Fat 64.3g,....  Carb 71g,....Protein 127g....Gotta work on upping my Protein intake...

No comments:

Post a Comment