Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday September 13, 2011

Day two of getting back to the box....feeling good...foot still not leaking so I guess its healed up....At the box a little late today after some very important meetings at work....yeahhhh very important...

Training:
A: Front Squat with chains @ 30X1 5-7 reps rest 3 minutes x 3
B: Reverse Lunge with kettle bells in rack position
C: Side Bridge 30 seconds a side x 4 rest 10 seconds in between

Results:
A: Chains...chains...and more chains....well they sure made it interesting...I still feel all the stabilizer muscles still firing off...I did 135#'s plus the chains which I think is a total of 180#'s...Tempo was great...I mean it with the chains and the shaking it was great...very interesting looking forward to more chain work
B: Reverse lunges went good...I used 35# KB's probably could have gone heavier, but my legs were still a little shell shocked from the chains...
C: Side bridges went great...good form throughout...kept a nice solid bridge...

No comments:

Post a Comment