Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Monday September 12, 2011

Glad to be back at it....the foot is healing nicely...still have the stitches in but they should come out Thursday, just in time for FIGHT GONE BAD!!!!! Hell Yea!

Training:
A: Deadlift @ 43X1 8-10 reps rest 90 seconds x 4
B: Challenging Box Jump 20 Reps
C: Russian KBS with BIG BLACK x 15 rest 1 minute x 4
D: Stretch/ Mobility Hams and Hips

Results:
A: Deadlift Tempo was killer...I did 200#'s with reps of 10,10,8,8...form felt good movement was slow and steady..
B: Not sure of exact height but I did the 27" box with a 45+25# plates on top..I could have gone higher but I was afraid I would pop a stitch or two coming back down...these felt good even after the Deadlifts...
C: Ohhhh Big Black...got thru all sets unbroken, but it got heavy around swing 10-11 each round...really had to be sure to use hips on this one...
D:  This felt good after all the hip action I got during the WOD...spent about 10-15 minutes working mobility..

No comments:

Post a Comment