Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thrusday September 8 2011

Just a quick update...I haven't vanished or  fell off the planet....Monday I tried to enjoy a day at the beach with my kids...well at times I think I'm still a kid so I decided to show my girls my awsome "Body Surfing" moves...I looked good right up to the point when a good wave knocked me down.... I put my foot down to stop me from flopping in the water like a fish outta water...It worked, but I also hit a nice shell and sliced my foot open requiring six stitches to close it up...I'm still trying to let it heal some before working out hard...It hasn't leaked all day today so I might be close....And yes Terry and my girls were very impressed with my moves...okay maybe they weren't, but I was!!!!!!!!!!!   Back at it soon....And another note this injury won't stop me from stomping all over the other players in Fantasy Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment