Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monday and Tuesday September 19-20, 2011

Back to the Box on Monday and still feeling FGB...legs are tight and squats hurt!!!!

Monday Training:

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 of Ring Dips and Power Cleans at 135#'s

Results: Gave Coach the finger!
Okay he wasn't there but I did text it to him....

This actually went well...ring dips I worked on kipping and getting full depth...somehow they seemed to get easier as the rounds went on...Power Cleans went well...I felt my form was good and I was under the bar quick...very happy with todays results...

Tuesday Training:
A: Front Squat 5-7 rest 3 minutes x 4 increase load each set...stay with in reps
B: Reverse Dumbell lunge from 4"10-12 reps rest 90 seconds x 3
Then
Row 1k rest 12 minutes x 3

Results:
A: Front Squats went well full range of motion I did 145#(6 reps) 155#(7 reps) 160#(6 reps)  165#(5 reps)..got heavy at the end but I got 5 good reps in..
B: I used 35# dumbells..could have gone heavier
C: Row...Row...and Row again...this went better than I expected..I thought my legs would give out...the rest was long enough to prevent that from happening..1st row took 3:56 2nd Row took 4:06 and last row was 4:00...had to keep good form to come in with the times I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment