Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday September 26, 2011

Started the day early...nothing to eat before the box...just a cup of coffee...

Training:

Deadlift  5,3,1,5,3,1 rest inceases as reps decrease
GH Raise vs light band x 10 rest 90 seconds x 3

Then:
4 sets @ 90-95%
20 Anchored situps
20 Box Jumps 24"...low ground reaction time rest 2:30 between sets

Results:
Deadlifts felt good...did each round at 305#'s
GH Raises vs light band...hade to get instructions on this one...once I got it down it felt good..I used the red band....

4 Sets:
Situps were no problem...felt them in my thighs and lower back after raises but still got thru them in about 20-22 secs..
Box Jumps were OK..I really need to work on my ground reaction time..I tend to come off the box and take a step back before I go back up...I need to work on my speed with these...I found this out fir sure during FGB..should have had higher numbers here..Keep the box jumps coming I need the work..
Times: 1:12, 1:12, 1:12, 1:15....stayed consistant...
Good day...I ran two miles later in the day...need to get on the bike!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment