Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thursday September 15 2011

Doing a little catching up..ended up being out till almost 0400hrs and had to get up at 0700 to get the girls to school...needless to say I took Wednesday off and got back at it Thursday...Got to the gym and noticed Coach must have been drinking since he had Jeff and I do the same WOD....greattttttt....here it be:

Training:
Handstand Push Up work for 10 minutes...work on depth, range of motion, tempo and kipping

Then:

5 sets at 97%
Row 150 meters
15 Burpees
30 double Unders/ 90 singles
Rest 5 minutes...Active

Results:
HSPU work was needed...this is somewhere I struggle..I have issues with depth..I feel like I'm going deep but when I check I'm still not making contact with the floor...I worked on spreading my hands out more I think my stance is too narrow making it hard to go deep...I did get one done on the black boxes so I could go real deep...yeah...didn't work still came up short...it was fun and challenging!

5 Sets:
These were tough..no real time to catch your breath...I completed the rows in an average of 1:50...burpees are always fun...still working on double unders so I stayed with 90 singles...rest period was good...enough to recover, yet still feeling the prior round...liked this WOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment