Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday June 8, 2011

Oh so tired today...After getting home from hockey I was all wound up...we lost but it was a chippy game with some good scrums in front of the net....Played against a guy from Philly who played like me so it was fun...we went at it pretty good...lots of verbal abuse back and forth...anyway I'm dead tired today I think I got 4 hrs sleep if I was lucky...Pre WOD I had a cup of coffee..

Training:

A: Bench Press @ 4022 x 4 rest 3 mins between rds
B: Build to a quick 5 Deadlift (clean grip) Rest as needed
C: Power Clean 3 reps x 3 rest 2 mins between rds
D: 15 Heavy KBS x 3 rest 1 minute between rds

Results:
I tried to go heavy on the Bench Press, but again I under estimated the tempo..I tried 125# way to heavy..I went down to 105# for Rd 1 and went down again to 100# for the remainder of the rds.  100#'s was good I could keep good form yet the last few were tough...I have to learn to check my ego at the door.

I quickly built to 225#'s on the Deadlift and was able to ge the five reps in with the clean grip...Again the grip was the difference on 4 and 5 I had to pause a little longer to re-adjust my grip, but I stayed on the bar...

Power Cleans went really well...I did 145#'s and felt good...I felt like my form was good for all the rounds..I felt like I could do more, but my form would have suffered so I stayed with the 145#

KBS..I went with the 2Pood for the first round...my forearms and grip were not happy so I had to go down to the 53#...rds 2 and 3 felt good I felt like I was pulling the bell back down instead of letting it drop..it felt light after the Power Cleans.

My hips were sore from hockey, but once I warmed up I felt good...I thought my legs would be worse after the airdyne and hockey, but I felt good just tired from lack of sleep...

Nutrition:
Fruit Mix again right after WOD and about 45 minutes later when I got home I made the Paleo Pancakes from Natilies BLOG...2 Bananas,egg and Almond Butter using coconut oil for cooking...very tasty
25.5g Fat, 75.4g Carb, 21.2g protein.

Second Meal: Deli Ham Slices and salad.  3g Fat, 5g Carb, 21.9g Protein

Snack: Almonds, deli ham slices, 31.3g Fat, 10g Protein, 1g carbs

Last Meal: Chicken Breast and broccoli: 17g Fat, 9.9g Carbs, 56g Protein

Late Snack: Lara Bar and Protein shake: 9g Fat, 31g Carb, 4g Protein

Totals 81g Fat, 136g Carb, 161g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment