Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday June 7, 2011

I got a good night sleep and felt good in the morning. I had a cup of coffee before hitting the box.

Training: Airdyne (which should be a four letter word):
30 sec at 85%
30 sec at 50%
x 25
rest for 2 mins every fifth set:

Results:
Can you say suck it! I don't understand how such an innocent looking piece of equipment can be so miserable. The first two sets were good and the two minute break aloud for most of the feeling in my legs to come back. After that it was pure torture...5 to 10 secs in at 85% and my legs were on fire. If had trained on the Airdyne prior to the Police Unity Tour, I think I might have been able to set a new record.

Nutrition:
Post WOD right after training: Mixed Fruit again then about 15 mins later two hard boiled eggs, small bag of carrots and some thin turkey slices.
25g Fat,26g Carb,31g Protein

2nd Meal (about 3 hrs later) Salad with Ham Slices:
3g Fat, 8g Carb, 21g Protein

Snack: Mixed Nuts: 12g fat, 8g carbs, 5g Protein

Last Meal: Chicken Breast on the grill and @ 1 cup of steamed broccoli
17g Fat, 9g Carb, 55g Protein

Then I played a game of Ice Hockey at 9:45pm

Totals for the day: 58.7g Fat, 53.5g Carb, 114.8g Protein.
It should be interesting to see how my legs feel in the morning....


I thought my Blog had been hacked by a man lover when I saw the photo of Tom Brady in my followers, then I realized it was Magner and I realized I was half right,  it wasn't hacked...

No comments:

Post a Comment