Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday June 10, 2011

Sleep what is that?  Who needs it?  Maybe got a total of three hours between the two times I got to put my head down.  At the box early today after a SWAT op.  Had the usual cup of coffee prior to workout.



Training:

Run for 10 minutes at 65% (Zone 1) then:

10 Burpees As Fast as Possible

10 Stepping Lunges

10 KBS

Rest 6 min x 5



Results:

I have to say I felt better than I thought I would.  My legs were tight during the run from yesterday but by the time I was done they had loosened up.  Rest period was enough to fully recover I felt I was ready to go at the end of the 6th minute. At the end of the first round I just walked around for the rest period, 2nd I got on the Airdyne, 3rd I rowed and the 4th I jumped rope.

Nutrition:
Meal 1:  1 cup of fruit right after WOD. About 1/2 hour later two scrambled eggs with 4 slices of bacon. 19g Fat, 27g Carb, 23g Protein

Snack: Larabar: 9g Fat, 31g Carb, 4g Protein

Meal 2: Ham Slices and salad 1.3g Fat,  12.4g Carb, 19.9g Protein

Snack: Think Thin Bar: 8g Fat, 25g Carb, 20g Protein

Meal 3: Two Chicken Apple Saugages 3/4 cup Broccoli 27.9g Fat, 15.9g Carb,  29.7g Protein

Snack: Carrotts, Power Crunch Bar 27g Fat, 29.5g Carb, 14.2g protein

I was hungry all day today...I don't if it was from the lack of sleep or the workout, but I had to eat...

Great week and great programming.  I felt challanged everyday...Looking forward to the rest day tomorrow..See Ya's

No comments:

Post a Comment