Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday June 13, 2011

Back at it after the weekend off.  Slept OK last night could have gotten more sleep, but I kept waking up for some reason.  Got about 6 good hours.  Hit the Box early today.  Had the standard cup of coffee pre workout.

Training:
A: Press @ 21X2 ; 5x5; rest 3 min between sets
B: Front Squat @ 30X1; 8-6-4-2 Rest 20 Secs
C: 2 Rope asscents; 1 no legs & 1 with legs; rest 3 mins
D: Side Bridge; 30 secs/side rest 10 secs 3x/side

Results:
I did the Presses at 100# (1RM 125#).  They were tough.  I wanted to do more , but this is where I struggle, plus the tempo was tough.  I tried to keep good form, squeezing everything as I pressed.
Front Squats felt real good.  Again I based them off my 1RM max of 175#, With the tempo in mind I was able to do 125#'s.  I probally could have done more , but as I've learned in the past the tempo keeps you honest, plus I wanted to keep strict form.
Rope asscent went good.  The first one with no legs was tough.  My shoulders and arms were pretty tired already.  After the rest and using my legs I had no problem.
Side Bridges are always tough at the end.  I was spent and these completely drained me

Nutrition:
I had a cup of fruit right after the WOD..a little later than I wanted to I had the rest of the meal..had to stop before getting home to pick Kailee up from getting her braces on...anyway then I had two scrambled egges with 4 slices of bacon and chopped peppers. 23.4g Fat, 31.1g Carbs, 23.4g Protein

Post WOD Meal #2 Deli Ham Slices and carrots 15.8g Fat, 20.5g Carbs, 11.2g Protein

Snack: Nuts 12.4g Fat, 8.6g Carbs, 5.2g Protein

Last Meal: Paleo Chilli and a salad  (I pulled the number from FITDAY, I'm guessing my chilli was a little better, but this should be close enough) 14.3g Fat, 19.4g Carb, 23.5g Protein

Snack; larabar 9g Fat, 13g Carb, 10g Protein

Totals: 66.3g Fat, 79.6g Carb, 64.3g Protein

I didn't realize how low my protein intake was today....I had a protein shake after I posted this to bring it up..another 50g protein for total of 114g still low...

No comments:

Post a Comment