Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday June 14, 2011

Good night sleep got about 7 hours...stayed up a little later hoping the Canucks would mount a comeback and raise the cup in the Garden, oh well I guess they will do it in Vancover.  Hit the Box early again today.  Pre WOD had a cup of coffee.

Training:
5 sets of 3 heavy deadlifts...no rest...20 seconds @ 100% on airdyne...then rest 5 minutes.

Result
I called Anthony some bad names, but got thru it.  I lifted 305#'s for all 5 sets.  My legs were smoked...the 5 minute rest was enough to let get thru the next round , but not enough that I felt completely recovered, more so in the later rounds..I liked it though..I really felt like I was pushing myself   good WOD.

Nutrition
Post WOD right after I had the cup of fruit...when I got home I had the paleo pancakes and 4 slices of bacon. 25.5g Fat, 75.4g Carb, 21.2g protein.

Post WOD #2 Deli Ham Slices and a salad. 3g Fat, 8.4g Carbs, 21.9g Protein

Snack Mixed nuts and deli ham...13.9g Fat, 9.6g Carb, 15.2g Protein

Post WOD # # NY Strip Steak on the grill and fresh steamed green beans and carrots...29.6g Fat, 30.7g Carb, 67.3g Protein.

Snack Deli Ham for 10g Protein

Totals..71g Fat, 125g Carbs, 129.1g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment