Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday December 1, 2011

Full house this morning at the Box....After two classes a cup of joe I was ready to go...

Training:

A: 1 Push Press, 2 Push Jerks, 1 Split Jerk rest 3 minutes x 3
B: Strict DB press @ 31x1...seated with legs straight out in front 8-10 reps rest 2 minutes x 3
C: 5 sets of 10 unbroken GHD sit ups

Results:

A: All 3 @ 115#'s...felt good...
B: First set 8 @ 35#'s...burned up the shoulders..sets 2 and 3 10 reps @ 30#'s
C: All 5 sets completed...

All in all I felt good...kind of rushed it this moring since I was pressed for time...still mad over the muscle ups...Next week I will start tracking my food again...I have been very strict this week and I feel a lot better...got a little crazy prior to the holiday and needed to get back on track...

No comments:

Post a Comment