Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday August 10 2011

Okay some more day work so I am off my schedule....got about 4 hours of sleep last night...up and at it early...hit the Box around 2pm with Jeff and Scott:

Training: First Part (yes first part):
8 Minute AMRAP-

5 Chest to Bar
10 Wall Balls
15 Box Jumps

Okay I'm tired from writing it...it was hot and humid in the box...Good Times!  I finshed 4 full rounds and got 2 box jumps on round 5

Second Part (oh yea it gets better):

4 rounds for time:

400m Run
30 Handstand Push ups
I told you it got better...
I only had 30 HSPU in round 1 I did  two and half minute holds
Round 3 I got 10 more HSPU in...but I was smoked
Took me 26:35...lots of fun..

Nutrition:

Meal #1: Eggs and bacon
Meal #2 : Chicken breast with salad
Meal # 3: Chef Salad
Snacks: Protein Bar, Protein Shake
I had the protein shake and BCAA with glutamine right after workout

Looking forward to a good night sleep and back at it tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment