Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tuesday August 09 2011

Okay so I need to do some catching up.  Monday was the last day in my latest cycle of programming from Coach....It went a little something like this:

A: Find 1 Rep Max Back Squat
B: Kipping Pull Ups AMRAP -3 rest 3 minutes x 3
C: Back Ext with Med Ball under chin 10-12 rest 1 minute x 4

A: I went up 5#'s from my previous 1RM from 275 to 280#'s...happy with that
B: Kipping Pull Ups went well...I did 20, 17,16
C: Back Extentions felt good...I used the 20# Med Ball

Nutrition: I took BCAA/Glutamine right after WOD...This seems to be working...I feel better quicker..

The rest of the day was kind sporatic...I ate well just at differant times and didn't track everything....I got called into work and we were running all over town following someone...Here is what I ate over the day in one big meal:

Protein Bar, Paleo Chilli, Beef Patty, Salad, Nuts, Protein Shake,

Totals: Fat 70.7g,      Carb  70.9g    Protein   159.2g

Tuesday was even worse...in at 0330 for SWAT operation  got to the box around 3pm with Scott and did the WOD
Results were:
21,20,18,17,17  each row took between 1:03 and 1:05
Back to work until 6pm then went and played ice hockey at 7:15pm and back out working at 12am until 2am....I ate when I could during the day...stayed on course just had to eat when I got time...I'm still to tired to remeber everything, but it looked a lot like Monday....and I'm back at work since 0800...I can't remember if I slept any?????????????   And thank you to Ali for covering the 10 for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment