Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday August 26, 2011

So yesterday got all messed up and I never made it to the gym...although we did catch the guy who robbed Cold Stone Ice Cream so it was worth it...Today I doubled up my training.  Yesterday was a skill day so I did that early this morning and then my workout after the 10 am class.

Training #1:
A: Work on muscle ups for 5 minutes
B: Work on Power Clean for 7 minutes
C: Work on double unders...get 20
D: 10 Wall Balls at easy pace rest 1 minute x 3

Results:
A: Muscle up work was good...still have trouble transitioning from one to the next..I get 2-3 then i have to get off and reset..
B: Worked on Power Cleans...worked light weight and on technique...knew I had some later in the day so I stayed light.
C: Did double unders worked up to twenty...I need more work on these
D: Wall Balls went good nice easy pace

Training #2
A: Deadlift 2-3 tough rest 5 minutes x 3
B: Power Clean tough triple..no more than 7 minutes
C:Russian Kettle Bell Swing 2 Pood x 15 rest 1 minute x 4
D: 20 Air Squats AFAP

Results:
A: Deadlifts felt good...I did 325#'s each set of 3
B: Earlier Power Clean work helped this go smooth triple was 150#'s felt good
C: Swings were good hips were starting to burn at this point
D: 20 Air Squats put me over the top got thru them quickly...

Good day...Good WOD for the Box as well...nice to see everyone working hard on form and pushing thru...

No comments:

Post a Comment