Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday August 23 2011

Well Hello I'm back.....Took a short vacation to Georgia and came back with a severe sinus infection...it put me down for the count...I tried to come back last week but after other SWAT guys offering to call EMS for me I took more time off....But today I felt good and was glad to be back at it...

Training:
A: Back Squat @ 40X1 3-4 tough Rest 3 minutes x 4
B: Accumulate 300 seconds (5 minutes) in the Front Leaning Rest position on rings
C: 30m accelerates to 80% walk back...walk is rest x 9
D: Toes 2 Rings x 5 slow rest 1 minute x 3

Results:
A: I did 185#'s on the back squats...the tempo was brutal..it seemed like I was never going to get to the bottom.
B: WOW this was tough...After the first round it really burned...I did in 1 min 30, 1 minute, 1 minute, 1 minute and last 30 seconds...seemed like it was never going to end.
C: I enjoyed these..there was a light rain outside and had cooled off soom...could have stayed out there longer
D: The slow tempo made these interesting...it was hard to slow down I wanted to go fast.

All in all it was good to be back....I felt good and liked my performance.

Nutrition:
I was at the Box late in the day do to work...I prefer to hit it first thing in the morning but thats not gonna happen...

Meal #1: Eggs and bacon with a cup of coffee...Fat 19g  Carb 3.5g  Protein 22.4g
Meal #2: Paleo Chilli and some nuts   Fat 41g.....Carb  34.5g....Protein  50.4g
Meal #3: Chicken Breast with a salad    Fat 9g....Carb  6.4g....Protein...35.4g
Snacks: Protein bar, Protein shake, Beef Jerkey  Fat....11g   Carb...34g   Protein....90g
Plus BCAA with glutamine after WOD


Totals: Fat 80g...Carb  78.4g...Protein  198.3

No comments:

Post a Comment