Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday August 1 2011

So after a busy weekend of hockey it was back to the box....I have to say hockey was great although we didn't do so well it was fun playing against guys who made it to the pro level and now play in the 35 and over league.  Got to test my goalie skills against some pros and I have to say I was impressed....with them....

I had N Zero and a coffee pre workout:

Training:
A: Press @21X2 8-10 reps rest 2 minutes x 3 (compare to 7-11-11 I did 85#'s)
B: Reverse Lunge with barbell in front rack @ 30X1 8-10 per leg rest 2 minutes x3
C: Toes to rings 12-15 rest 45 seconds x 3 KIP KIP KIP

Results:
A: These are still my enemy...I bumped up to 95#'s this time I got 9 reps in the first two rounds and dropped to 90#'s the third round and got 8 reps in...These are my weak point...
B: Reverse Lunges I put 20#'s on to go at 65#'s this time...last time I did the bar...I did 9 reps per leg each round...felt good
C: Toes to rings...this was my real first exposure to these in a workout...I liked them I did 15 the first two rounds at a good steady pace...the last round I got 12 in and ran out of steam...

Nutrition:
I started BCAA with glutamine post workout...interested to see how it makes me feel. I serving

Post WOD #1 I had to stay at the box and teach the 12 after the workout so I got a Chef salad to eat at the box.  Fat 20g.....Carb 10g....Protein 15g
Post WOD# 2: Pro Bar and nuts Fat...20.4g  Carb...32.6g   Protein...35.2g
Post WOD# 3 Small chicken breast and salad  Fat...9g    Carb...6.4g  Protein...35.4g
Post WOD #4: Protein Shake   Fat 2g....Carb 6g....Protein  48g

Totals:  Fat 51.5g    Carb  55g    Protein 133.6g

No comments:

Post a Comment