Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tuesday November 8, 2011

At the Box after a nice cup of Joe for an early morning workout...Good night sleep so I feel good today..

A: Pendlay row @ 32X2 5-7 rest 3 minutes x 3
B; power Clean 3 sets of 3 tough but technical

Then
7 minute AMRAP
Ground 2 overhead @ 115#'s x 1
Shoulder 2 overhead x 3
Front Squat x 5
 Deadlift x 7

Results:
A: 7 @ 85 #'s each round....tempo was tough on this..tough to keep the bar against the chest..
B: 155#, 160#, 165...stayed tight with my technique throughout..these felt good..I can feel the differance with this movement...feel much stronger at them

AMRAP:
This was fun (if I tell myself that enough I'll believe it)..I got 5 rounds plus 2 shoulder to overhead...stayed unbroken for about the first four rounds....after the deadlifts on Monday I enjoyed the 115#'s....

No comments:

Post a Comment