Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday November 7 , 2011

Nice brisk morning at the box...got a good night sleep...so I felt good and ready to go this morning.

Training:
A: Deadlift 2.1.2.1 Heavy rest 3 minutes between rounds x 3
B: Back Extentions x 15 rest 45 seconds x 4

Then:

Helen (yea why not)
3 rounds for time:
400m run
21 KBS
12 Pull-ups

Results:
A: 365(2), 370(1), 340(2),325(1)
B: Completed

Helen: 11:15

I felt great on the DL...375 is my 1RM so this was really good for me..Felt good at first to work the lower back after with the extentions, but it got tired quick...
Ok now Helen...On the first run I knew I was going to be slow...my legs just didn't want to go...I did get them moving and got thru the first 2 rounds unbroken..third round my grip went I got thru the KBS but I had to come off the bar twice...my forearms were just burning..
Great training today....

No comments:

Post a Comment