Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Feb 10, 2012

At DA Box again....Things have been going good....As I said before love the new training...

Training:
Build to a heavy 5 deadlift
Then:
3 Clean and Jerks @ 145# on the minute as long as possible

Results:
DL went well...305#'s five times after 295# five times..I felt real good at this point.

C&J @ 145 of I thought going into this it was going to be tough...I was hoping I could go 5 minutes at least..let myself down...
made it to the 3 minute mark but failed at 4 minutes...only got 2 and they were sloppy....not sure what happened but I really thought I would get more in....Any thoughts?  What do think I should have made it too?  The cleans went good it was the jerk part I stuggled with...Damn IT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This was a bit of a volume tester and to see how you handled the decreasing rest . 145 is just a bit out of your comfort zone for C&J volume so don't sweat it too much. Nice DL numbers too.

    ReplyDelete