Friday, October 7, 2011

Thursday and Friday Oct 6-7 2011

Up and off to the Box Thursday morning only a cup of coffee to start the day...

Training:
  Push Press @ 12X1 3-5 reps rest 2 minutes x 5
  Split Jerk Tech work 5-7 minutes 1 heavy
 Accumulate 300 seconds in Handstand hold

Results:
145# Presses 5,5,4,4,4
125# on the Split Jerk...need more work on this getting the technique, but still don't have the confidence to go real heavy
Took me 12:30 total to get my 300 seconds in had fun with this...shoulders were smoked at the end...


Friday...Got to the Box around 10am...cup of coffee to start of with


Training:
A: Clean Pull @ 115% of 1RM of power clean 2-3 reps rest 3 minutes x 3
B: Power Clean Heavy x 3 no rest
C: 10 chest to bar pull ups rest 5 minutes x 4
Row for 10 minutes where the 2nd 5 minutes is faster than the 1st 5 minutes

Results:
A: Pulled 200#'s it was heavy...had Jeff watching my form to be sure I was pulling right...
B: Power Clean x 3 I got 175# once but couldn't get the last two...rested a few minutes and got 170#'s 3 times...this was up from 165#'s the last time...got a tip on my technique from Jeff that helped
C: Chest to bar were harder than expected...my shoulders were smoked from yesterday and then the PC's...got through them ok...just not as fat as I would like..
The 1st 5 minutes I rowed 865m at 21-22 s/m the second 5 I rowed 1200m at 29-31 s/m max was 33

Two days of good programing enjoyed them both...just like I enjoyed watching the Yanks go out of the playoff's   GO PHILLIES!...and Oh just a reminder the Flyers smoked the Bruins right after they got their rings and hung their banner....GO FLYERS!

And did mention I smoked me some Holiday Ham Ass in Fantasy Football.....

No comments:

Post a Comment